Jai Shri Mataji!
Please the latest news from the International Marriage Committee (IMC) regarding the planned marriage activities for 2021.
International Marriage Committee 2021
Dear brothers and sisters,
Jai Shri Mataji
we’re very pleased to confirm that in 2021 the International Marriage Committee (IMC) will be proceeding with marriage activities.
The tentative program, to be further confirmed as the global situation unfolds, is as follows:
- By March IMC will circulate the forms and documents for applying, earlier than previous years.
- Around the same time we will hold online workshops for applicants and coordinators
- Forms will have to be filled by applicants & coordinators, and sent on time to IMC by country coordinators before the end of June.
- We will hold another online event for yogis and yoginis before the June deadline
- Match announcements may be around the end of July, much earlier this year, so that couples may have the time to plan their activities
- Marriages may be performed in Cabella at Shri Ganesha Puja (this is the only point still to be confirmed, and will take place only in case a physical gathering is possible)
We would also like to take this chance to invite married couples to send us testimonies about their marriage experiences, and for this purpose we kindly ask you to read the attached document and inform the collective. It would greatly help in building collective awareness about the importance, experiences, joy and challenges of Sahaj marriage.
We hope to be able to meet again soon at the Lotus Feet of Shri Mataji in celebration of this most joyful event for our Sahaja family.
We’ll send you more details in the next few weeks.
If you need more information about any of the above please contact Meera / Vijaya / Petra via e-mail at [email protected]
Jai Shri Mataji
International Marriage Committee
Photos from Marriages in Sydney 2007