Below is the contact information for each State if your need assistance with our various legal and insurance initiatives.
Contacts for Public Liability Insurance
All Sahaja Yoga Australia public programs require Public Liability Insurance Cover for the protection of yourself and the new seekers who attend.
The process for obtaining Public Liability Insurance Cover is here.
The people below can assist you if you have any questions:
Contacts for Child Safety Administrators & Coordinators
Please contact the people below about Working With Children Check questions and how to apply for your WWCC/ Police Check/ Green or Blue Card (depending on your State). Each State Government has a different application process.
See more about our National Child Safety initiative here.
- WWCC Administrator: Maria Sullivan: [email protected]
- Child Safety Officer: Jenny Zappavinga [email protected]
- More about the NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC) process and application.
- If you have received a new WWCC, or renewed your WWCC, please forward a copy of your Clearance email to Maria at [email protected] and also register your details on our NSW WWCC register.
- Megha Basu [email protected]
- Please email Megha for the Queensland application form.
- Chris Szydlowski [email protected]
- Download application process for WA
To contact us about this website, email us at [email protected]