Record a short Invitation video
for our public online events
All Sahaja Yogis are invited to record an Invitation video to help promote and invite new people to our many online meditations and courses. Videos will appear on our public YouTube channels and events websites.
Guidelines for recording your Invitation video
- Recordings need to be generic and timeless as we’ll use them for other courses and events in the future. So pls don’t mention a specific event, course, or dates etc.
- We are targeting an international audience.
- Shoot video in landscape with a good confident strong voice.
- No background noise and no strong lights behind you.
- Try to align the mobile/camera in line with your eyes.
- Videos should be very short – 1½ to to 2½ minutes in duration.
- Do multiple takes and send us the best version.
- We’ll add the background music and opening and closing titles.
- We have a suggested theme and script for you below but video should be spontaneous.
- Examples of some of our good invitations are the “Love yourself.. Meditate!” videos below.
- Upload your video using the Upload Link below
- If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected]
- Have fun!
Central message theme
You can choose one of these central themes for your message that we’ll use on the opening of the video plus in our promotions and websites…
“Discover the peace and joy of true meditation.” or “Discover the peace and joy of Sahaja Yoga meditation” or something similar
Your invitation can cover the following points or you can use your own style (being spontaneous is preferred).
Remember we are targeting an international audience and to keep the video to 1½ to to 2½ minutes in duration.
Hi, my name is Mary. I’m 30 years old and I live in Melbourne Australia.
I’m an IT professional and have been practising Sahaja yoga for over 10 years.
How are you involved in the online courses/events….
I’m one of the many presenters (or volunteers) involved in our online meditation courses. I look after….
How has Sahaja Yoga helped you…
Briefly talk about how you have changed etc
How will the courses help the seeker…
Talk about improving mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being, feel relaxed etc
Talk about Shri Mataji…
If you wish you can say this sentence or something similar in your own words…
Millions around the world are enjoying our free Sahaja Yoga Meditation since it was started by HH Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on 5th May,1970. Her meditation enables en-masse Self-Realisation. Self-Realisation is the key to thoughtless awareness, also known as mental silence, and is the basis of good health and wellbeing. Sahaja Yoga meditation provides this experience.
End be saying something like: So we invite you to join us at one of our online daily meditations and courses so we can help you to “Discover the peace and joy of true meditation.” or “Discover the peace and joy of Sahaja Yoga meditation” or something similar.
All our online meditations and courses are listed at freemeditation.com.au/courses (This is said as “freemeditation dot com dot au forward slash courses”)
(Make sure to include the dot au. We’ll also display the website link at the bottom of your video)