For yogis who are presenting, researching and supporting online public programs.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
*** This page is still under development ***
|Meditation and Balancing Guide
Double sided A4 - Self Realisation, balancing and Raising the Kundalini and Bandhan.
|Small Information Pamphlet
Double-sided 4 pages, folded size: 100mm H x 70mm W)
Contains overview of Sahaja Yoga, Shri Mataji and meditation.
Intended for people briefly visiting or walking past a Self-Realisation stall at a fair or festival etc.
Download Page 1
Download Page 2
Contains information on how to meditate, affirmations and balancing.
Intended for people who have received their Self-Realisation at a program, fair or festival.
|‘Welcome to Sahaja Yoga’ Pamphlet
Double-sided 3 pages, folded size: 210mm H x 150mm W
Contains information on Shri Mataji, Affirmations, bandhans and chakra qualities.
Intended for people who have attended several meetings.
Music to play during programs and for new people to download. Go to Music page on our national website.
- Our Website Calendar: freemeditation.com.au/webcasts
- Our National website: freemeditation.com.au
- About Shri Mataji, founder: shrimataji.org
- Selection of meditation videos: sahajayogavideo.com
- Talks from Shri Mataji: sahajayoga.org.au
- More videos and articles: sahaja-yoga.com.au
- Finding Balance with Sahaja Yoga Meditation: sahaja.com.au
- Online meditations: freemeditation.com
- Meditation podcast: meditationpodcasts.com
- Medical research into meditation: researchingmeditation.org
- Meditation music: sahajayogamusic.com
- Sahaja Yoga meditation in Victoria www.sahajayogavic.com
- Sahaja Yoga Meditation in New Zealand: freemeditationnz.com
Go to Download page or view video galley below:
How To Look Good on Video Calls | Zoom FaceTime Skype | Blogger Secrets!