Sunday 25th October 2020
International Navaratri Puja from UK
9th Night of Navaratri – Navami
Happy Dussehra – Victory Day, Coronation of Shri Rama
Jai Shri Mataji!
- International Navaratri Puja from UK
- 9th Night of Navaratri – Navami
- Happy Dussehra – Victory Day, Coronation of Shri Rama
- Navaratri resources
Morning meditation – Hosted by Cyprus
6AM (Cabella time) • 3PM (Sydney time)
Convert to your local time
Evening Navaratri Puja – Hosted by United Kingdom
7:30PM (Cabella time) • 4:30AM (26th Monday Oct Sydney time)
Convert to your local time
O Mother Devi, You who are Amba, we pray that You give us the real personality of a Sahaja Yogi and humbly request You enrich our left side with Shradha (enlightened faith) and give us peace.
We would like to offer the Talk below by our Divine Mother – Navaratri Puja. Cabella, 8 October 2000 – “This left side is a very, very important thing for all the human beings.”
And today, in the 13th Chapter of the Devi Mahatmyam – The supreme knowledge.
“This left side is a very, very important thing for all the human beings.”
“Today we are going to worship the Devi, called as Amba, and by many other names. She is the last, we should say, the “residual power”. When She has done everything, She becomes the Kundalini and settles in the triangular bone of yours. This is the Mooladhar Chakra. But actually She is expressed more on the left side, because, that time, She is purely the Amba.”
HH Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi – Navaratri Puja. Cabella Ligure (Italy), 8 October 2000.
Ninth Night – Devi Mahatmyam
The supreme knowledge.
The Devi Mahatmyam (Glory of the Goddess) from the Markandeya Purana. This great story is in praise of the Mother, the Great Goddess. Translated by Lyndal Vercoe and read by Tim Bruce. (All the Chapters)
Ninth Night Night: DEVI MAHATMYAM, Chapter 13 by Sage Markandeya. Translated by Lyndal Vercoe, read by Tim Bruce.
Today, on the occasion of Dussehra, we celebrate the Coronation of Shri Rama as king. He also killed the devil Ravana on this day. Here are H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi’s words about this day from Sydney 2007.
“We have to make very pure society”
HH Shri Mataji – 10th Day, Navaratri Puja Talk, Burwood Sydney 21 October 2007
- The Devi Mahatmyam Book. 160 Pages. Glory of the Goddess from the Markandeya Purana. Translated by Lyndal Vercoe. Printed by the Divine Cool Breeze team.
- Navaratri Prayers, Praises and Hymns Book: 161 Pages. A collection of Prayers, Praises and Hymns for Worship of Her Supreme Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi as the Incarnation of the Supreme Goddess during the Nine Nights of Navaratri
- Readings on video of the Devi Mahatmyam Read by Tim Bruce on YouTube. Includes the Devi Kavach in Sanskrit and English.
- Other emails from this Navaratri 2020 series