Meditation in the Workplace
During July 2020
Jai Shri Mataji!
The current Australian and world situation for humanity requires the loving attention and transformative power of Sahaja Yoga. Let’s place our Collective attention on the spreading of Sahaja Yoga throughout the month of July, through our Meditation in the Workplace programs for organisations and community groups.
Meditation in the Workplace programs are being offered as either “Onsite” sessions, where we visit organisations or “Webcast“, as interactive online sessions using Zoom.
How you can participate
So, we now encourage all Yogis to contact private and community organisations they know to promote the Meditation in the Workplace program.
To help with this task, we have provided an email template below to get you started. We also have a poster and website to support your email.
No amount of advertising comes close to the power of collective attention. Let’s add a prayer, bandhan or shoebeat to our daily Sahaja practices to humbly request Her Holiness Shri Mataji for the complete success of the “Meditation in the Workplace” programs.
How to get started:
- Copy the email template below into your new email.
- Add the details of the organisation contact if you have them otherwise say “Dear Sir/Ms,”
- If you can, attach the “Meditation in the Workplace” poster below to your email.
- Send the email to the relevant email address of the organisation.
- Thank you!
Further details about the program are on our website: www.freemeditation.com.au.com/workplace
Email template to send to Organisations
(Yogis – please feel free to adapt the template to suite your style and audience.
Dear Sir/Ms (or insert name if known),
Thank you for taking the time to consider this email. I wanted to provide your organisation with the opportunity to benefit from our free “Meditation in the Workplace” program during July.
Our meditation program offers two options:
– Onsite session – we will visit your organisation or
– Webcast – interactive online sessions using Zoom.
Further details about the program are below or you can visit our website: www.freemeditation.com.au.com/workplace
I really encourage you to have a read through the information and if you are interested, please contact us to discuss further details on the next step. We are happy to discuss specific needs of your organisation and what form of session would best suit.
(insert your name & phone number)
About the Meditation in the Workplace July program.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia is offering organisations and community groups tailored meditation sessions online or in person during July.
Sessions could be a short 20 minute face-to-face session, a 20 minute online interactive workshop or even a series of rolling short meditation sessions.
During the sessions, participants learn and experience a simple method of meditation which takes the attention to the limbic area of the brain bringing about an experience of mental silence.
This year, more than ever, it’s time to enjoy the proven physical, emotional and mental benefits of Sahaja Yoga meditation.
Further support for Sahaja Yogis
Yogis can contact the following Councillors about the Meditation in the Workplace program:
- ACT – Kamlesh Singh – 0421 502167 – [email protected]
- Northern Territory, Tasmania – Lyn Vasudeva – 0410 177 822 – [email protected]
- NSW – Leanne Huet – 0433766617 – [email protected]
- Queensland – Brett Johnson – 0403158481 – [email protected]
- South Australia – Nic Buff – 0458 080 536 – [email protected]
- Victoria – Mayank Kumar – 0434244233, [email protected]
- Western Australia – Florian Schulze – 0452 567 560 – [email protected]
Andre and Lyn on behalf of the Australian Council and the Trustees