Celebrating 40 Years of Sahaja Yoga in Australia Project
(If you are ready to upload your Testimonial video, please use the Upload link below.)
On the 21st of March in 1981, a great day in the history of Sahaja Yoga in Australia took place with the first official event held in the Land of the Mooladhara with the offering of Birthday Puja to Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi in Sydney marking the official beginning of Sahaja Yoga in Australia. (A link to Shri Mataji’s amazing Birthday Puja 1981 video is below.)
To celebrate this auspicious event, we are creating a series of short videos that target the general public and new people who visit our face to face classes, online public programs, websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
Videos will comprise of an overview of Sahaja Yoga and Shri Mataji, Testimonials from yogis, short Self Realisations and meditations.
The videos will be played during the week of 21st March by the webcast teams during their online sessions, on YouTube and social media platforms.
Video Testimonials from yogis
We are seeking Testimonials from yogis who would like to share their beautiful experiences, and observations, since coming to Sahaja Yoga.
Testimonials will be used in the Short Videos project for the public and other promotional materials. They can cover some of the points below (not in any particular order) or can be totally spontaneous, from the heart.
- First name and city.
- When and how introduced to Sahaja Yoga.
- Initial experience of meditation.
- What’s it like to meditate.
- Best advise to better understand Sahaja Yoga and its many aspects .
- Why have we continued to attend meditation sessions.
- What is special about this meditation.
- Most challenging aspect of meditation.
- Why is this meditation free.
- What is Shri Mataji’s role in meditation.
- Why do we use Shri Mataji’s photo of our meditations.
- Plus any other points yogis wish to cover.
Recording this weekend
Videos recordings of Testimonials can be made this weekend at the various collective Shivaratri Puja events by the following teams:
- ACT Canberra Ashram – Rishi Nicolai
- NSW Balmoral – Andrii Grybovskyi
- QLD Wamuran – Vaibhav Mittal
- SA – Nicolas Buff
- VIC Hiawatha – Colin Berry
- WA Gidgegannup – Florian Schulze
Record your own video
Yogis are welcome to also record their own video and upload them. Videos should be 5 to 10 minutes in duration. Please use an external microphone or headset when making your recording to get the best audio quality. Videos are required by 14th March 2021.
When your video is ready, please use the Upload link below.
Shri Mataji – Birthday Puja Talk, Sydney 21st March 1981
The first official event held in the Land of the Mooladhara.
If you have any questions or need support please contact us at [email protected]
Jai Shri Mataji!